Ken Evans conducts a mediation services practice out of Brewe Layman’s Mount Vernon office*.
Ken has historically represented thousands of clients in divorce, criminal and civil proceedings in the Skagit County area. He is now focusing his experience exclusively on helping litigants settle their disputes through mediation. While he is not currently licensed to practice law in Washington State, he brings 38 years of legal experience to his mediation practice.
- Washington State Bar (1974)
J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 1974
B.A., Washington State University, 1968
- AV (very high to preeminent) rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- Mount Vernon Rotary Paul Harris Fellow Rotarian of the Year (2005)
- Hugh Ridgway Professionalism Award Winner (2008)
- People’s Choice Award “Best Attorney in Skagit County” (multiple years, including 2010)
- Former Skagit County Bar Association President